Oak Grove Cemetery

The Oak Grove Cemetery was started in October of 1886 when a half acre of land was purchased from the Wagner Cemetery from John & Caroline Freshcorn and Elias Goas.  The cemetery still sits on that site located on Klein Road two miles west of where Oak Grove's church is located.  

The Grunnangle Family has become the current caretakers of the cemetery and donations (they are tax deductible) are always welcome to help with the maintenance of the site.  

For more information about the cemetery or to purchase a lot, please contact any of our caretakers or submit an inquiry via email to secretary@oakgrovelc.com.  

Pages